- I am beside you.
- You were always on my mind.
- You will never be forgotten.
- Sleep on now and take your rest.
- My regrets follow you to the grave.
- Always on my mind. Forever in my heart.
- Not a day goes by that I don't think of you.
- No longer by my side but forever in my heart.
- Out of sight, but you are never out of my mind.
- Dread grief trails bright phantoms in its wake.
- My memory loves you. It asks about you all the time.
- When the remembering was done, the forgetting could begin.
- It's hard to forget someone who gave me so much to remember.
- Spirits are stunned imaginations reawakening after calamity.
- And though you're gone, you're with me every single day believe me.
- Sometimes memories of you sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
- I hear him talk to me, parent me, guide me, though he may not be there.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away.
- Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we will hold in our hearts forever.
- We only part to meet again. Change, as ye list, ye winds; my heart shall be the faithful compass that still points to thee.
Loved with a love beyond telling.
Missed with a grief beyond all tears.
Today, tommorrow, my whole life through,
I will always love and remember you.
I did not see you close your eyes or hear your last sigh,
I only heard that you were gone, too late to say goodbye.
Here he lies where he longed to be,
Home is the sailor home from the sea,
And the hunter home from the hill.
Under the wide an starry sky,
Dig my grave and let me lie,
Glad did I live and gladly die.
Remember the trees.
Remember the grass.
The pain in the ass.
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you didn't go alone,
Part of me went with you,
Where ever you may roam.